If you have them, please bring all the documents listed below with you to enroll. If there are any documents that you don’t have in your possession, STILL COME to meet with the Enrollment Coordinator.
Some counties don’t require EVERY document listed below. Your local Enrollment Coordinator can advise you on your school district’s requirements and how to obtain missing documents that are required.
Student Enrollment Documents
- Copy of Picture ID (School ID, Passport, Driver License, State ID)
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Show Passport
- Copy of Your County Residency (Utility Bill, Lease, Etc.)
- Official Transcripts from Your Previous High School
- Withdrawal Form from Previous High School
- Immunization Records